Whenever you enter the website or you come in contact with our Company, TZIAFERIS CHARILAOS with the distinctive title “MOLDTEC” or you use some of our services, you may disclose your personal information (Personal Data).
It also shows our compliance with the legislation and in particular with the Regulation EU 679/2016, for the Protection of Personal Data (GPD), and our respect for the protection of the privacy and security of IFRS.
What Personal Data We process
Personal Data (IFRS) is any information through which your identity as a specific individual can be verified, directly or indirectly.
We compulsorily process (ie: collect, record, store, delete) IFRSs in the exercise of our business functions and, often, in the context of our compliance with laws and regulations.
You (as a natural person) are not obliged to provide us with the IFRS that we may request, but, in case of your refusal, we may not be able to provide you with products or services or respond to your requests with consistency, speed and quality.
When you contact us, visit our website, cooperate with us, or ask us questions, we may request relevant personal information (IFRS) such as: name, address, email, phone, etc., depending on the type of relationship between us.
You may also choose to provide us with additional IFRS (as in the case of sending an ad or a CV) or additional information (such as tax or commercial information, as part of your information or co-operation inquiry) voluntarily – via print or email or in person. or payment of benefits).
How we collect the Personal Data we process
The information we collect may be:
- IFRS that you send us or give us (eg when you contact us)
- IFRS that we collect automatically (eg when you visit our website)
- IFRS that we collect from other sources (eg professional chamber)
As a rule, the IFRS that we process come from their voluntary disclosure for one of the following reasons:
- Are you interested in our products / services.
- Information that you provided to us during your communication with us (eg registration).
- Information we receive from the use of your products and services (eg sending a warranty card) or the services of our partners (eg service details).
- Our website collects information (such as IP address, search engine,).That is used for activities such as counting our website visitors, identifying visitor points of interest, communication efficiency, etc.
- You have requested some information or information.
- Did you want to attend or did you attend one of our events?
- You have expressed your interest in hiring or working with us.
- As a representative of the organization where you work.
We also receive personal information indirectly, in the following scenarios:
- From the partners or collaborating organizations with us.
- An employee gave us your contact details.
- We may use information from advertising networks, our customers or third parties, to inform you about issues that may be of interest to you.
- Your personal information is available to the public.
When you contact us, we keep a record of our communication messages to resolve any issues you may have. We do not allow unauthorized entities to access your information.
- Our website collects the following information through the third party service code:
- Searching machine
- IP address
- Time zone
- Operating system
- Screen resolution
- Time spent on the site
- Browse pages
- Internet Service Provider
The third party services that collect this data are:
- Google Analytics
- Google Maps
- Google AdExchange
- Facebook Pixel
How weuse Personal Data
We use (process) the information we collect, as described above, only for a specific purpose. In addition, we may use your data when there is a legal basis for processing it, and in order to:
- we process your order and complete its shipment
- we provide you with personalized and up-to-date services and / or products,
- we contact you to inform you about new services or products that may interest you
- process your payment or prevent or detect possible fraud
- respond to complaints or questions you have asked us
- develop and improve the products, services, communication methods and functionality of our websites
- we provide personalized communications and targeted advertising.
How long do we keep your personal data?
For example, we may need to use your IFRS to respond to your requests, complaints or queries. We may also need to retain your personal information for a period specified by the tax authorities. If we no longer need IFRS we delete them or make them anonymous by removing all the details that identify you.
In addition, the duration of keeping (storage) of personal data depends on the legal basis of the processing, such as:
- In the event that the legal basis of the processing is the pursuit of our legal interests, the processing of personal data will be carried out for as long as is deemed necessary to achieve the intended purpose and for as long as it takes until the relevant limitation period expires.
- n case the personal data is provided consensually by the natural persons themselves, we will keep your data for as long as we maintain a contractual relationship with you (both in printed and electronic form) or until the given consent is revoked or for a period that defined by the tax authorities. If we ask for your permission (consent) to process your personal data and we have no other legitimate reason to continue this processing, and you withdraw your consent, we will delete your personal data. Unless otherwise provided by the tax authorities.
- In case the legal basis of the processing is the implementation of a contract (contractual relationship) or to take measures after your request before concluding a contract, then we will keep your data for as long as you maintain a contractual relationship with us and for as long as required. by tax and financial authorities or we will keep them for as long as is still required until the limitation period of any relevant claims has passed.
Who do we share your IFRS with?
We disclose or share IFRS with third parties in the following cases:
- With your consent: We share IFRS with companies, organizations and individuals when we have your explicit consent. In this case the Company does not take responsibility for what other users will do with your personal data.
- In the context of scientific research: We can provide anonymized IFRS in the context of scientific or statistical studies.
Your rights regarding IFRS are:
- Right of access & correction: You have the right to access, correct or update your personal data at any time.
- Right to portability: You can receive the IFRS you have provided to us, in a structured, readable and interoperable format, and pass it on to another organization. This right is granted to you when your personal data has been provided based on your consent or in the performance of a contract.
- Right to delete IFRS: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information in certain cases. The exercise of your right can always be done in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation (eg you can not request the deletion of IFRS when labor law or the tax authorities require otherwise).
- Right to restrict the processing of IFRS: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of IFRS in certain circumstances, including processing for direct marketing.
- Right to file a complaint to the Independent Authority for the Protection of IFRS http://www.dpa.gr/ or to any national Data Protection Authority regarding how we process your personal data.
- Right to withdraw your consent: If you have given your consent to the processing of IFRS, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (if you do, it does not mean that it is illegal that we did with your valid consent by the date of withdrawal ). You can withdraw your consent to the processing of IFRS at any time by contacting us at the details mentioned in §13 “Contact us”
About how to exercise your rights.
More information and advice about your rights can be found on the website of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (http://www.dpa.gr/) or at any national data
Our responsibilities include the principle of accountability regarding the principles governing the processing of IFRS (legality, objectivity and transparency, limitation of processing purpose, minimization of IFRS, accuracy of IFRS, limitation of storage period, security, integrity, and confidentiality).
We process IFRS only if one of the following legal conditions applies (legal basis). We determine the legal basis for the processing of IFRS, depending on the purpose for which we have collected and used your personal data.
In any case, the legal basis can be:
- CONTRACT IMPLEMENTATION: when the IFRS processing is necessary for the implementation of the contract, where the natural person (you) is a party or to take measures at the request of the natural person before concluding a contract, such as in cases of registration, interest in work , filing a CV in order to find a job, etc. Also this is the legal basis in the event that as a customer, registered user, partner or supplier there is a relevant contract between us. “.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LEGISLATION: when processing is necessary for our compliance with legal requirements (eg labor or tax legislation).
- OUR LEGAL INTERESTS: processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller (us) unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the natural person (you) prevail. When it is necessary to understand our customer, to promote our products / services and to operate our websites and applications effectively. For example, we will rely on our legitimate interest in analyzing the content displayed on our websites and applications to understand how they are used. It is also in our legitimate interest to conduct marketing analysis to determine which products and services may be relevant to the interests of our customers and potential customers.
In addition, we implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Company (us), individuals (you) and our partners from unauthorized access or alteration, violation or destruction of IFRS in our possession.
- We encrypt some of our processes.
- We monitor data collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to protect against unauthorized access to systems and processes.
- Access to IFRSs is restricted and controlled, and access holders are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
Throughout the IFRS processing cycle (from collection to IFRS destruction) we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of IFRSs. We require similar measures from third parties that handle or process IFRS on our behalf.
Our services and website may be accessible to children under the age of 16. We do not, to our knowledge, process IFRS for children under 16 years of age.
Access to your own information
Within the framework of the rights provided to you by the Data Protection Regulation, you can request an update, correction or restriction of the processing or deletion of your own IFRS.
You can exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to the address listed in the “Contact” section requesting the Subject Access Request (SAR) form, completing it and sending it to us. We are obliged to respond to you within one month of receiving your request. protection authority in your country.